Bradford City Community Foundation in 2022 have partnered with 'Focus on Mental Wellbeing' - a scheme which raises awareness of managers and staff on how they can each become mentally fitter and how organisations can help that process.
Mental Wellbeing of staff is becoming an increasingly important issue which is steadily moving up organisation’s agenda, especially in light of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent changes in working practices.
Focus on Mental Wellbeing was developed by Meritec in conjunction with David Beeney. David is a leading Mental Health consultant and somebody who had suffered in silence about his own mental health for many years.
of workers feel employers should be doing more
of staff would like technology to support their mental wellbeing
in £ is what is mental health issues cost the UK each year
of people will experience a mental health issue this year
Meritec’s proven Focus on Mental Wellbeing product is successfully delivering quality learning to 100,000s of employees in the UK public and private sectors. Separate Editions of the product are available to meet the specific needs of councils, housing associations, schools, academies, colleges and universities, and private sector organisations.
• Nurture a healthy, high-energy workforce
• Create a kinder and more supportive culture
• Reductions in sickness levels
• Help to retain key staff
• Enable employees to understand how they can improve their own mental fitness
• Easy to access & quick to take - average time is around 25 minutes
• Take the course as many times as you like
• Broad understanding for all learners in 20 to 45 mins
• Up-to-date & customised content that is regularly refreshed
• Interactive features to test understanding
• Accessible 24/7 from laptop, mobile or tablet
• Downloadable so can be accessed “on the go” anywhere at any time (via optional app)
• Interactive admin dashboard
• Full learner history
• Online certification
• Customised to your brand